May 6, 2020 @ 9:00 pm - May 6, 2021 @ 10:00 pm$125
Join our expert SMSF panel as they discuss a range of SMSF relief measures and how to practically apply them and answer your questions live.
The panel will take a detailed look at property within an SMSF including how COVID-19 relief measures could affect your clients and their fund.
The panel will also discuss:
• Audit issues to be considered such as reasonable evidence
• The valuation process, digital signatures, NGUTs, loans
• What you need to prepare for now before work commences on 2020 annual SMSF returns.
At the end of this session participants should be able to:
• Understand the latest developments in the SMSF and superannuation sectors, particularly related to COVID-19
• Evaluate the latest technical issues and requirements and whether it will affect current practices
• Demonstrate the knowledge and practical application to adjust current practices to deal with changing requirements
• Apply any developments to clients’ circumstances and be able to advise and implement adjustments that may be required, based on their specific circumstances