Jul 5 @ 1:00 pm - Dec 31 @ 1:00 am ACSTFree
We are pleased to present our exclusive ‘In conversation with the ATO’ webinar recording featuring the SMSF Association’s Technical Manager, Mary Simmons and Belinda Black – Rollover v3 Project Manager, Director Superannuation & Employer Obligations, ATO.
This webinar discussion with the ATO covers:
• What SMSFs need to do to be ready come 1 October 2021
• How it is compulsory for SMSF to use SuperStream, come 1 October 2021, for all rollovers in and out of SMSFs
• The need for SMSFs to have a unique bank account for SMSFs, elaborating on the SMSF Association’s recent member update on this topic
• What impact the changes have for SMSFs with an existing electronic service address
• Trustee obligations to use ATO verification services (super fund and member TFNs)
• An update on SMSF software providers offering SuperStream rollover functionality
• Changes for release authorities – those that are and aren’t moving to SuperStream
The ATO’s proposed compliance approach for SMSFs not meeting their new Superstream obligations and more!