Technical Summit 2022 – Partners
Jul 27 @ 8:00 am - Jul 28 @ 6:00 pm ACST
Step away from the screen and into the Gold Coast sunshine to sharpen your SMSF technical knowledge at the highest calibre technical event of the year.
If you are a member of the SMSF Association, please click here.
This is a limited capacity, exclusively ‘in-person’ event experience^, with a two-day program (earn up to 24 CPD hours) that has been specifically developed to challenge the brightest minds in the SMSF sector in a live learning environment.
Join us for Sun, Surf and CPD by attending SMSF Association Technical Summit, featuring a program comprising of:
– 3 Keynote addresses from renowned industry experts,
– 6 Deep Dive workshop sessions, and
– 8 Technical Sessions, all designed to unpack complex technical issues, from a multi-disciplinary point of view.
Topics to be explored include:
– Contribution strategies,
– The dividing line between legal, tax and personal advice,
– Planning for incapacity and estate planning, and
– The importance of engaging professions early in the strategy formulation phase.
Our highly successfully National Conference in April reminded us all just how important face-to-face interactions are as a way of learning from our peers and how we have all missed this important component. It’s not just about attending sessions and listening to speakers, it’s also about being able to collaborate with peers and learn from others – and why the SMSF Technical Summit 2022 is only being offered as a face-to face-event with recordings available for registered attendees, only.
Plan your trip:
Wednesday 27 July: Exhibition Hall opens from 8.30am. Program commences 10.00am.
Thursday 28 July: Final session concludes at 4:30pm.