Username or email address *
Our online intensive workshop allows you the flexibility to join from the comfort of your own desk.
The interactive workshop will be facilitated by Peter Hogan, Head of Technical.
The CGT relief is a tax concession but quite a complicated one.
The workshop has been designed to deep dive the CGT rules and what they mean and how they are to be applied to your client’s annual accounts and return for 2016/2017.
Issues that need to be considered include:
• Which assets the CGT relief should be applied to
• Which relief method is available and why
• When deferral of CGT liability makes sense
• The compliance of the ATO
Using case studies, you will work through the practicalities you need to address to support your clients.
The workshop context provides:
• In depth investigation into the practical details
• Valuable CGT resources from the Technical Team
• Participation in strategies through highly engaging group discussion
• Opportunities for questions to be asked and answered
• Network with other professionals in the SMSF sector
Price for Members
Price for Non-Members
8 Feb 2017 - 8 Feb 2018
21 Feb 2017 - 24 Dec 2017
1 Sep 2016 - 27 Sep 2099