Username or email address *
View this recording from the SMSF Association National Conference 2018 session presented by Craig Day, Executive Manager, Technical Services, Colonial First State and Mark Ellem, Executive Manager, SMSF Technical Services, SuperConcepts.
There are many new strategies and a number of dusted off old ones, for dealing with the post June 2017 super reforms. But, for the strategy to work, not only must it comply with the law, the administration of the fund must reflect the strategy.
Advisers and accountants need to be in sink and for that, both need to understand the nuances of the administration and reporting requirements of a particular strategy.
In this session Craig, the adviser and Mark, the accountant, will look at a number of reforms, the strategies around those reforms and what administration and reporting issues arise. Will there be ying and yang on each strategy between the adviser and the accountant?
Come along and find out!
By viewing this session recording, you will be able to:
• Identify the strategies that work in the new super landscape.
• Explain the importance of administration requirements for any
• post reform strategy prior to its implementation.
• Identify the reporting requirements of implementing a post reform strategy.
• Apply the knowledge of the above to their SMSF client base.
Price for Members
Price for Non-Members
22 Nov 2017 - 29 Jun 2018
12 Dec 2017 - 31 May 2018