Username or email address *
Bringing together professionals in the SMSF community.
The super reforms have resulted in constraints on contributions and the amount of concessional taxed benefits. This discussion will do a quick revisit the rules then delve deeper into a number of case studies and practical client situations.
These case studies will cover:
• Recap of revised contributions rules including their effect on clients, salary sacrifice arrangements, the rolling concessional cap and Division 293 threshold
• How to work out your non-concessional cap considering: the total super balance, the pension account, the bring forward rules, transitional bring forward rules and spouse contributions
• Downsizer contributions and first home saver scheme: Who is eligible and how do they work?
• How to make the most of your Small Business CGT Concessions
• Strategies for providing contributions advice under the licensing regime, managing clients’ expectations and how to get the information that you need
Explore each of these critical areas and more through hands on, practical applications by use of working examples of contributions strategies.
Price for Members
Price for Non-Members
25 Jul 2018 - 25 Jul 2019
5 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2050