Username or email address *
From 1 July 2017 the new super reforms impact many aspects of an SMSF. Make sure you don’t fall down the rabbit hole!
Join Peter Hogan the Head of Education and Technical of the SMSF Association. Through this recording of the online workshop, Peter assist you in navigating the latest changes, identifying any potential issues and applying appropriate strategies for your clients.
Our online intensive workshop will discuss in detail:
• Change in death benefits
• Draw down strategies to maximise pension accounts in TBC regime
• Member directed investment choice in the context of the TBC
• Investment strategies to support member directed investments
• How to account for insurance proceeds and the latest on TBC implications
The workshop context provides:
• In depth investigation into the practical details
• Valuable workshop resources
At completion you will be able to:
• Apply knowledge to ensure client compliance both individually and as trustees of their SMSF
• Understand what you need to do as an advisor to assist your clients
• Know how to implement appropriate strategies for your clients
This webinar was recorded on 26/4/2018 and the information contained within the presentation was correct as at this time. To ensure the accuracy of this presentation, it will only be available for purchase for 12 months from the date of recording. After this time, it will be removed from our website and from your purchase history.
Peter Hogan is the SMSF Association’s Head of Education and Technical. He is one of Australia’s foremost SMSF specialists, having worked in the sector over many years. A lawyer by training, he cut his teeth in the ATO before joining some of Australia’s largest financial institutions to work in key superannuation, investment and taxation roles. His enormous industry experience and knowledge, especially as they pertain to tax issues, means he is in constant demand on the SMSF speaking circuit. Away from the world of SMSFs, he is a keen weekend golfer when he is not providing a taxi service to junior sporting events. Peter is an SMSF Association Specialist Adviser and former Chair and National Board member of the Association.
Price for Members
1 Sep 2016 - 27 Sep 2099
31 Aug 2018 - 31 Aug 2019