SMSF Specialist Adviser (SSA) with The SMSF Professionals Association of Australia (SPAA). Previous industry involvement has included Chairmanship of the WA State Chapter of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA). Experience in all facets of SMSF since 1995.
Qualifications include a Bachelor of Economics (UWA), Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment (ASIS), Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner, in addition to financial planning Diploma qualifications (Deakin Uni).
• Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) set up and strategic advice.
• Contribution, retirement income and estate planning.
• Direct share, ETF, LIC and managed fund portfolio advice
• Financial modelling, tax and income planning.
• Salary packaging, incentive plan analysis and severance payment advice.
• Business equity buy/sell and key man protection; private life and disability policy set up and review.
Get in touch with Ben Devenish