National Conference 2022
Explore the most recent and relevant cases involving SMSFs and practical lessons that they contain for practitioners including:
- What role a ‘blind trust’ play for SMSFs;
- How to best protect yourself when taking instructions from clients;
- When will residential property constitute business real property?
- And much more!
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify what role a ‘blind trust’ can play for SMSFs;
- Understand how to best protect yourself when taking instructions from clients, and;
- Determine when residential property will constitute business real property.
The contents of this resource are taken to be correct at the time of publication.
Disclaimer: Technical Papers contain general advice only and are prepared without taking into account particular objectives, financial circumstances and needs. The information provided is not a substitute for legal, tax and financial product advice. Before making any decision based on this information, you should assess its relevance to the individual circumstances of your client. While the SMSF Association believes that the information provided is accurate, no warranty is given as to its accuracy and persons who rely on this information do so at their own risk. The information provided in this bulletin is not considered financial product advice for the purposes of the Corporations Act 2001. © SMSF Association