Gain the SMSF Association's independent validation of your SMSF education offerings
SMSF Association members must maintain their CPD requirements throughout the year, which includes a certain number of CPD hours of SMSF Association accredited CPD.
Gain the Association’s independent validation of your SMSF programs and events to be put in front of a greater cross-section of SMSF professionals seeking quality CPD opportunities.
This can be done in two ways:
- Becoming an SMSF Association Accredited Educator
- The assessment of individual SMSF education programs and events
If you’re unsure which option would be best suited to your organisation, please contact our Education team via email to see learn more.
Becoming an SMSF Association Accredited Educator
SMSF Association Accredited Educators have been introduced to support SMSF Association members in meeting the Association’s CPD Policy and its commitment to ongoing professional development within the SMSF industry.
In an effort to harmonise CPD opportunities, SMSF Association members will gain SMSF Association Accredited CPD hours if they attend events or undertake programs hosted by our Accredited Educators.
We encourage our members to look for the SMSF Association Accredited Educator brand mark to ensure they are undertaking accredited quality SMSF education and enhancing their knowledge.
The benefits of becoming an SMSF Association Accredited Educator include:
- Opportunity to self-accredit your CPD activities.
- Access to the SMSF Association Accredited Educator brand mark to utilise on your education marketing materials.
- Logo recognition as an SMSF Association Accredited Educator on the Association’s website.
- Cost-effectiveness – cheaper per CPD hour when compared to individual program assessment.
Become an Accredited Educator
SMSF Association Accredited Educators:
Assessment of individual SMSF education programs and events
If becoming an SMSF Association Accredited Educator is not for you, we also accredit individual SMSF education events and programs.
SMSF Association CPD Accreditation provides those delivering SMSF CPD with industry recognition and a range of benefits designed to help develop and promote quality CPD activities like webinars, workshops, seminars, conferences, online training and more.
Benefits of the SMSF Association’s CPD Accreditation include:
- Validation that your educational resources are aligned with the SMSF Association’s high education standards and industry defined curriculum.
- Feature on the SMSF Association’s accredited education register.