The SMSF Association SMSF Specialist Advisor™ accreditation is recognised industry-wide as a comprehensive and challenging assessment of an individual’s ability as an SMSF advisor.
Graduates of the SSA accreditation will have a broad and coherent theoretical and technical knowledge in one or more disciplines of areas of SMSF practice.
Graduates of the of the SSA accreditation will have well-developed cognitive, technical and communication skills to select and apply methods and technologies to:
- Analyse and evaluate information to complete a range of activities
- Analyse, generate and transmit solutions to unpredictable and sometimes complex problems
- Transmit knowledge, skills and ideas to others
APPLICATION OF KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Graduates of the SSA accreditation will apply SMSF industry knowledge and skills to demonstrate autonomy, well-developed judgement and responsibility;
- In contexts that require self-directed work and learning
- Within broad parameters to provide specialist advice and functions
FASEA CPD CATEGORIES
The SSA designation is aligned to competencies under the FASEA CPD categories. The designation supports demonstration for ongoing professional practice in the categories of:
- Technical competence
- Regulatory compliance and consumer protection
- Client care and practice