Share your SMSF expertise via the SMSF Association’s trustee platform, SMSF Connect
Thank you for expressing interest via the Association’s Member Survey in volunteering your SMSF expertise to prepare resources for our trustee audience.
As you may be aware, SMSF Connect is the Association’s trustee platform, aimed at ensuring trustees are armed with the latest information and resources regarding their SMSF. We regularly promote the importance of seeking Specialist SMSF advice to assist trustees with their specific circumstances and promote our valued, accredited Specialists via our Find a Specialist function.
We are very pleased to extend to you the opportunity to contribute to SMSF Connect and increase your profile amongst our trustee audience.
SMSF Connect contains key knowledge areas in which trustees can navigate through for compliance information. These are:
- Thinking about SMSFs (Basic SMSF information that may be reviewed in the consideration stage prior to setting up an SMSF, or referred to at any time)
- Setting up an SMSF
- Contributions & Rollovers
- Investment Education
- Paying Benefits
- Winding Up
- Administering & Reporting
- Estate Planning
If you are experienced in breaking down complex SMSF principles and strategies for your clients, we are looking for information on the above topics to be brought to life via the following formats:
- A short blog (300-500 words),
- Information sheet,
- Checklist or,
- Pre-recorded 30 minute webinar (Via the SMSF Association’s Go To Webinar software)
These resources can be stand-alone, or as part of a mini-series if there are multiple aspects within the topic you would like to cover.
By contributing to SMSF Connect, you will gain:
- Exposure of your SMSF expertise and your business amongst our direct trustee audience of over 13,000, and regular website users
- Satisfaction from assisting SMSF trustees to understand complex SMSF information
- Flexible support from our team in developing and delivering the resource.
Contact the SMSF Association Marketing team via email ([email protected]) to discuss which topic/s you’d like to cover, with a short description, and timing for delivery of your resource. The team will then be in contact with you directly, to confirm and discuss in more detail.
We look forward to working with you!