Set Yourself Up for Success and Get Accredited!
Join now and access resources to help you complete your course
Enjoy 12 months complimentary SMSF Association Membership with the Kaplan Professional Master of Financial Planning – SMSF Regulations and Taxation FPE020 elective.
During this time, access all Associate Member professional advantages to help with your studies.
Including access to:
- Technical Resources dedicated to specific learning areas
- Previous Conference Session Recordings delivered by Leading Industry Experts
- Sector Research Papers
- Direct SMSF Support from our Technical Research Service
- 10 Complimentary CPD Hours Annually
- Member Pricing for Further Association Webinars and Events
- Daily SMSF news digests, to keep you up to date with the latest developments
- Opportunities to grow your network and connect with experienced SMSF professionals
Graduate your elective with an Industry Accreditation
As an Associate Member of the SMSF Association, successfully completing the SMSF Regulations and Taxation Elective fulfils your educational requirements to become an accredited SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA®).
On completion of the elective, apply to upgrade your membership and receive your peak SMSF industry accreditation which allows you to use the SSA post nominals*.
*In order to use the SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA®) designation, you must be a member of the SMSF Association. Enjoy 12 months complimentary membership with the Association while you complete your studies. Should you successfully complete the SMSF Regulations and Taxation Elective and achieve your Specialist designation before the 12 month period expires, you will be upgraded to Specialist membership for the remainder of the complimentary membership period. Complimentary membership offer is eligible to new members only.
Importance of becoming an SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA)
In today’s environment and in an ever-growing SMSF sector, you can’t afford not to be an expert in your field.
Set yourself apart and demonstrate your expertise to clients and your peers with an SMSF Specialist Advisor accreditation.
Hear from our Specialist Members below or find out more here.