Enjoy 12 months SMSF Association Membership with the Kaplan Professional Master of Financial Planning – SMSF Regulations and Taxation elective
To be eligible students must register for this offer immediately upon enrolment in the SMSF Regulations and Taxation elective, or within 30 days of enrolment.
Students who have already completed this course are not eligible for this offer but may contact member services at [email protected] to enquire about gaining the SMSF Specialist Advisor designation.
In today’s environment and in an ever-growing SMSF sector, you can’t afford not to be an expert in your field.
Join over 3,000 leading SMSF professionals with 12 months SMSF Association membership (valued at $620), while you complete your studies*. Stand out from your peers as you take the next step in your SMSF career and enjoy an extensive range of tailored membership benefits and entitlements.
You will have the opportunity to unlock the SMSF Association’s SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA®) designation, branding and associated Specialist member benefits when you successfully complete the education requirements of your elective course.
*In order to use the SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA®) designation, you must be a member of the SMSF Association. Enjoy 12 months complimentary membership with the Association while you complete your studies. Should you successfully complete the SMSF Regulations and Taxation Elective and achieve your Specialist designation before the 12 month period expires, you will be upgraded to Specialist membership for the remainder of the complimentary membership period. Complimentary membership offer is eligible to new members only.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER BENEFITS
Showcase your SMSF expertise
Work towards gaining exclusive access to the SMSF Association Specialist branding, Specialist-only CPD, and feature on our “Find a Specialist” online directory for SMSF trustees.
On completion of your course, you will be eligible to upgrade to Specialist membership, unlocking the SMSF Association’s coveted SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA™) designation and branding.
10 complimentary CPD hours
- Access quarterly SMSF legislation and regulation webinars and our annual Federal Budget update presented by our Technical team.
- Download regular, comprehensive technical papers on the latest SMSF issues and strategies.
Tools and resources
Complimentary access to:
- Our Technical Research Service to help resolve technical SMSF issues,
- Comprehensive online Resource Library featuring comprehensive Go-To Guides to extend your SMSF knowledge, and
- White label templates to communicate key SMSF information with your clients.
Stay up to date so your advice is too
- Daily SMSF news digests and regular member alerts to keep your finger on the pulse.
- Preferential member rates for SMSF Association education and events.
Be part of a trusted, professional community
Develop your network of like-minded and multi-disciplinary SMSF professionals.